Sunday, May 22, 2011

Room #1: iCarly

Welcome to tween room ideas.  I have searched the Internet far and wide for ideas for your awesome tween room.  The first room is a very popular one: Carly's room from the hit TV show iCarly.






Fortunately, there is a lot of information on the internet to help you make your own iCarly room. One excellent source is the Nate Show
I have found a few things.
iCarly's Balloon Table which is at the future perfect for $225. I have also found a gummi bear to go with our lampshade covered in gummi bears. Another source I found is jellio. They have icarly's icecream bench, gummilights, and cupcake tableCarly's bedding is out of stock at any store, but there is more birdcage bedding. She also had a water table that held toy boats. The wall decals are a power line and birds, which are pretty COOL!
There is also a weiner dog decal, this is the clostest thing I could find.

2 comments:

  1. nice I liked it! i'm redoing my room so this gave me lots of ideas... any idea where the cool futons and chairs/ cushions came from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,
    You can find bean bag chairs at pottery barn kids or pbteen. You can make a cool chair by taking an old desk chair and cover it with your favorite blanket. Cheap and easy!

    ReplyDelete